Sunday 31 July 2011

Facebook is my favorite website


Facebook is my favorite website. In my country Facebook is very popular the people play it a lot especially student and worker, because they need to work and study around them. Facebook created and launched in February, 2004 by Harverd student, Mark Zukerberq, Eduardo Severin, Dustin Moskovitz.

I play facebook everyday bacause it easy to connect with the people in the world. All my friend also have facebook account. We use facebook to keep up with friend, upload photo, share link and video. We also learn more people we meet. I always play it everywhere. When i wake up, going to college, finish my exercise, in my car and it's make me easy when i can play it in my blackberry or my iphone. =) I wrote everything that i do and what i feel.

Facebook is very popular around teenagers. My mom and dad also have facebook. It's make me stay connect with my family and all my friend. Facebook make me feel happy =D





No comments:

Post a Comment